Editing code in mobile is disgusting sometimes as it’s not so smooth.More ever,we can’t do coding in mobile for its hang problem and slow loading.The demand of coding is increasing day by day and there are a huge number of mobile users who code through their mobile.But, many of them don’t know the best mobile app to edit any code.
Also read: How to show Auto Ads inside the post
Best mobile app to edit code
You can easily solve this problem by installing a small app to your Android mobile.
- Go to play store and search for “Quick Edit Text Editor-Writer,Code Editor”
- Install this app.
By this app, you can easily edit any big code easily from your mobile.
- Enhanced notepad application with numerous improvements.
- Code editor and syntax highlight for 40+ languages.
- High performance and real time feedback on large text files (more than 10,000 lines).
- Show and hide line numbers.
- Undo and redo modifications without limit.
- Display, increase and decrease line indents.
- Fast selection and editing.
- Physical keyboard support.
- Smooth scroll in both vertical and horizontal.
- Directly go to desired line by number.
- Quickly search and replace.
- Easily input color hex.
- Automatically detect character encoding.
- Auto indent for new lines.
- Preview html and markdown files.
- Open file from recent opened and added files.
- Be able to edit system files for rooted devices.
- Access files from FTP, Google Drive, Dropbox and OneDrive.
- Support both light and dark theme.
- Optimized for both phone and tablet.
Supported Syntax Languages:
UTF-8, UTF-16BE, UTF-16LE, UTF-32BE, UTF-32LE, Shift_JIS, ISO-2022-JP, ISO-2022-CN, ISO-2022-KR, GB18030, Big5, EUC-JP, EUC-KR, ISO-8859-1, ISO-8859-2, ISO-8859-5, ISO-8859-6, ISO-8859-7, ISO-8859-8, ISO-8859-9, windows-1250, windows-1251, windows-1252, windows-1253, windows-1254, windows-1255, windows-1256, KOI8-R.
This app is really a cool app for coding. I hope, you will love it.