SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization, means to optimize your blog/website so that it would be easily searchable in the search engines and more visitors can reach your website. SEO is as much important in the field of blogging as water is necessary for living. So here are some important points, you must know about SEO; Let’s talk about the topic SEO for beginners.
- If no SEO it means no visitors, without SEO for sure you won’t get any traffic.
- Start doing SEO right now, being late means, more competitors and it’s harder to rank your website, so earlier to start SEO means you have more chances to rank your website.
- On page SEO and Off page SEO both are equally important. We will discuss in detail about on page and off page SEO in next section.
- No two websites are same, so SEO strategy for someone else in not necessarily working for you.
- BE unique and different while choosing your strategy for SEO.
- SEO results are not instant, they may come after weeks or after months. So patience is very important after doing all your homework and implementing SEO tricks.
- SEO doesn’t need big budget so it’s cheap.
- Lot of free SEO tools are available free of cost in the market like Google Adwords, Keywords everywhere etc.
- For new websites you need patience. It will take time to grow up. To get audience trust and make place in the search engines new websites need time and patience.
- To attain and retain your website, you need to make strategies, because SEO evolve time to time.
- Google and other search engines keep changing their algorithms time to time, so same strategy is not going to work each time, you have to keep yourself up to date to understand the working of search engines.
- Never consider your website be finished. Keep attracting more visitors, creating and improving more content. Keep investing into your website by adding more and quality content.
- Do not get risk to get penalties. It’ll give you significant and long term loss of visitors, rankings and search engines.
- Quality content is the key to stand unique out of crowd, more creative your content, more chances to stay safe.
- To avoid penalize your website. Avoid Poor quality content, key word over optimization, too many low quality backlinks.
On Page SEO
It is the practice of optimizing individual pages in order to rank higher and earn more traffic.
How to optimize any page on your website (wordepress). For this you have to keep in mind below important things;
Main things to come in search engine, you must work on below technical aspects.
- Sub categories
Off page SEO
Means optimizing your pages off the website. Linking and promoting of your website.
They are Inbound or incoming links and they are linked to your websites from other websites.
Quality of backlinks may come from reputable source. Avoid black hat SEO. You Can buy or make backlinks on www.smallseotools.com and other platforms
SEO for local business
You can use google or other social media platforms to reach local business eg. FB, WhatsApp, twitter etc.
Use Social media to attract more visitors
You can use some platforms to share same post on different social media platforms with one click e.g: www.buffer.com
Some very useful SEO tools are;
2.Local SEO checker
Local Listing score for reaching of your data to different platforms
3.Yaost SEO (for WordPress)
5.Key word Tool
1.Use free keyword tool – A magic Tool
Visit www.keywordseverywhere.com and install extension in google Chrome or Firefox and you will get visits /month, cpc and competition, also will know the related keywords figure.
2.How to create a keyword List for SEO
Add keywords into your my keywordseverywhere list and then can compare them according to each factor.
Best Keyword Strategy
One word or short keywords have high cost and high competition and difficult to rank. More descriptive and long tail words have low cost and low risk and easy to rank.
I hope, this post will help you to learn the basic of SEO.Stay Connected for more SEO guide.